Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Let the games begin....pages 1-5

Okay...we are all set for our scrapbooking contest...whenever we decide what exactly that will be :0) Amazing and Nobody have already posted their 1st set of pages, so here are my pages that I completed while in T-town with my wonderful G-Friends.
I am going to do 108 in '08. I know that may be a small amount,
but that is all I think I can accomplish.




Good luck and happy scrappin'!
Hopefully we can get together once this year to scrap together!

5 comments:

amazingbrenda said...

Nice pages there friend. That's a pretty good goal.

Somebody's Nobody said...

108? Gimme a break! in 2008? that's a big amount to contemplate. but not too long to deliberate. Cause you just couldn't settle for 88. Nice pages.

Amy said...

I thought I had put a comment on here? Silly me. I love all of those pages. I don't think I looked at some of them when you were here though. Your castle on and signs of summer one are my favs. 108 is not a big amount I think, come on Nobody.

amazingbrenda said...

Hey, what happened to the scrapbbokkingguru blog. I'ved tried to check it several times & it says it cannot find it. Did you discontinued it?

Beverly said...

Wow! Great start! These are beautiful.